Term 2 Week 1
- Sense Magic is now unlimited uses for everyone. Bear in mind using Sense Magic on a person is mildly uncomfortable, so you might get complaints if you do it to everyone.
- Insightful Observer can now identify the intended effect even if you don't have the skill being used.
- Insightful Observer can now be used to once per day ask COMPEL: Tell me, was that the truth?
- Wounds will now say on the card if they can only be treated in an interactive. If it doesn't it can be fully treated in the field.
- Preparation's skills can now be activated separately.
- Reanimation now gives CURE 1 while incapacitated once per day instead of temp HP.
- Clarified that tricks, techniques and focus powers can be untrained, so you can retrain the one you chose when you took Combat Training without unlearning your whole combat school.
- Clarified that you can unlearn any two rituals when unlearning Learn Ritual, they don't need to be two you learned at the same time.
- Clarified that skills that grant calls can't be combined with each other or other abilities that grant calls, such as weapon oils and pacts.
Term 1 Week 4
- STUN changed to allow moving at a walking pace rather than immobility.
- Learn Ritual changed to grant 2 rituals each time the skill is taken.
- Lowered several ritual costs, particularly for rituals that use a wound slot, and sometimes added a discount when the thaumaturgist casts on themself.
Term 1 Week 2
- Non-contact players are now identified by the lovely flourescent yellow bands we were gifted last week.
- Clarify that Backstab can only be done with <24" melee weapons.
Term 1 Week 1
- Learn Ritual now learns 50% more rituals - every second time you take the skill you learn 2 formulaic rituals instead of one.
- Downtime deadline changed to Monday afternoon, since we're clearly not going to have a refmeet between midnight and then...
See here for the changes between the pitch document and the final rules.